Sunday, September 9, 2007















Summer vacation to California! Well...I really
miss California and my family. I miss my WARD family from Cypress too. I will forever look forward to my return visits to California for these reasons. What made this trip spectacular was the fact that my daughter GAIL and Jonathan who lives in Virginia flew down that same week. I got to spend time with my expecting daughter. Awesome! Me, Grandma,...I am sooo excited. (I am including my photo of my grandbaby as of this point in time)
I got to see her tummy just barely beginning to show. It was also nice to have my sister Cheryl come and join us for an evening of fun. This week was definately the highlight of my Summer. I miss seeing her now that she has moved so far away, so I treasure the time I do get with her.




No comments: